maandag 16 februari 2009

Don't dance? Há, try not to.

I remembered that day at RockWerchter 2008 very well. Just randomly, i decided to check out this "Hot Chip" phenomenon. I came, I saw, I got horribly addicted and ever since I've been longing to OWN that masterpiece of Made In The Dark.



FINALLY, like 7 months after the actual performance I got the cd and after having it laying around for another month I came to listen it on this very boring day. And sometimes, when you take the time to finish the whole album, you discover the hidden pearls like DON'T DANCE. This is one of those songs you would think of as a melody of nothing at first but just keep on listening because the magic starts at 2.20.

Since YouTube missed on this one, I'll refer to # 11 at their myspace. http://www.myspace.com/hotchip

I just can't believe this piece of ear-candy has been growing dusty between sales-crap down that little music store all this time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten