dinsdag 24 februari 2009

I do fashion? Fashion does me.

There was I time when I put on every horrible pair of plaid-pants, patent purple boots and yellow rainjacket my mommy bought me. Eventually, I would end up buttnaked in the backyard next door anyways. I was that kind of kid that liked to spend the sandpit-summer in nothing but my lucky underpants.

These days, I'm into the fashion. And even though I can't afford to walk around in my birthday-suit anymore, I can't afford a decent outfit anymore either. As an rather-lazy-then-tired-student I always find myself out of money before I even received my paycheck and therefore faith forces me to be creative.
Which means: wearing the same shoes 5 outfits in a row.
Even worse: wearing the same shoes 5 outfits a row, as I did 10 years ago.
They may call it nostalgic, they may call it retro, they may call it reviving-the-90's. As for me, I believe it's called lack-of-money-for-a-decent-pair-of-21st-century-shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten