donderdag 30 april 2009

Just another girl with a camera?



It wasn’t supposed to be that hard – taking pictures and handing out business cards. But once I got inside, I quickly started feeling like just another girl with a camera rather than a club photographer. And when different club photographers, with lenses as big as rockets, started showing up, my confidence dropped to giving-up-level. I figured I wouldn’t be shooting pictures tonight; the only thing I was shooting at was my superhot image as a club photographer.

Along with my career as club photographer, I threw in my dignity and put my camera where a the camera of a writer belongs; out of sight, out of use and out of my dreams.

Maybe taking pictures is not my thing. Maybe getting my picture taken and writing about how horrible I look in it is more my thing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten